Jobs for Security Guards are open in Dubai by the company “Serco Plc” for motivated and flexible candidates who can fulfill the desired requirements of company.
This job for Security Guards is open as a Permanent & Full time employment there is no need of any high qualification or experience to apply for this job of Security in Serco Plc. However, there are some rules and process of selection by Serco Plc. If you will be able to fulfill the requirements then you can avail this opportunity of Security Guards.
What will be the requirements or what things company seeking in employees to avail this job? Below is the description of all detail by following these steps you can make your chances of selection more.
Job Description (Security Guards)
Join the exciting opportunities at Serco Group us as a Security Guard in Dubai, you have to play a crucial role in ensuring the safety and security of Camp Baird and its surrounding areas. This unique position encompasses two dynamic disciplines: Entry Point Security Guards and Patrol Guards. As part of our dedicated team, you’ll seamlessly rotate between these roles throughout the contract.
Serco Group is seeking individuals with a minimum Baseline AGSVA security clearance, ensuring the highest standards of security. The ideal candidate is not only motivated but also possesses the flexibility to thrive in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment. Quick thinking and effective response to unforeseen high workloads, events, and emergencies are key attributes we value.
Also Check: Office Boy Jobs In Dubai
In this role, you’ll report to the on-duty Security Team Leader, who in turn reports to the Fire and Security Manager at our MELABS contract in Dubai. If you’re ready to embark on a challenging yet rewarding journey in the realm of security, then you can apply today in Serco Group as a Security Guard.
Requirements In Serco Group
If you are going to start your career as a Security Guard in Serco Group, then make sure you are fulfilling the following requirements of company:
- Language Skills: Fluent in English (reading, writing, and spoken).
- Multi-Tasking Abilities: Capable of efficiently managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Effective Communication: Ability to communicate effectively, address the public, answer questions, and provide information.
- Adaptability: Follow instructions explicitly and exercise judgment, particularly in emergency situations.
- Qualifications: Possess accredited competencies, skills, licenses, and qualifications, including a minimum Certificate II in Security Operations. This certificate should consist of seven core units, the two electives CPPSEC2007A and CPPSEC2008A, and at least two of the following (depending on the guard’s specific role):
- Control access to and exit from premises (CPPSEC2011A).
- Patrol premises (CPPSEC2015A).
- Monitor electronic reporting facility (CPPSEC2018A).
- Carry out vehicle inspection (TLI407C).
- Use Communication Systems (TLIE707B).
Salary & Benefits For Security Guard In Dubai:
If you got successful and selected in Serco Group then you can have following benefits by company as a security guard:
Salary: As a Security Guard in Serco Group your salary can be depend on the role and on the operation. But the average salary can be between 3000 AED to 5000 AED.
- Competitive Compensation: You will receive a monthly pay and allowances that are not only competitive but also aligned with the role and industry standards.
- Comprehensive Health Coverage: Enjoy peace of mind with the company’s inclusive medical insurance and life insurance, ensuring your health and financial wellbeing are taken care of.
- Work-Life Balance: You will also get the benefit from leave benefits that go beyond industry standards, promoting a healthy work-life balance.
- Stay Connected: Serco Group provide an annual airfare allowance, helping you stay connected with your loved ones and fostering a sense of belonging.
- Safety-First Culture: At Serco, company take pride in positive Safety-First culture, ensuring your well-being is top priority.
- Wellbeing Programs: Serco Group care about your holistic health. Access wellbeing programs and platforms to support your physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
- Global Career Opportunities: As a global organization, Serco Group open doors to a multitude of career paths. The scale and breadth of Serco provide you with diverse opportunities for growth and career variety, both regionally and globally.
How to apply for Security Guard Jobs In Dubai?
To apply for security guard job in Serco Group make sure you are fulfilling all the above requirements of company and also make sure you have valid passport and all other necessary documents clear with updated CV. Once you are done all with this you can apply for security guard jobs in Dubai by clicking on following button: