Our this post will inform you how to place a balance check request with Zong Balance Check Code.No.1 Operator in voice and data services” by the Pakistan Telecommunications Authority. China Mobile Pakistan (CMPak) is a 100% owned subsidiary of China Mobile Communications Corporation. The pioneering overseas set up of China Mobile came through acquisition of a license from Millicom to operate a GSM network in Pakistan. Taken over in 2007 with a market share of only 2%, Zong has seen exponential growth in the last few years to increase it by 10 folds to about 20%. Currently, CMPak engages in the provision of cellular mobile voice and data services to the Pakistani market through 2G, 3G and 4G technologies.
Check the balance of your Zong Mobile connection with the following USSD code. Simply dial the number from your mobile phone, and you will see the balance on the screen of your mobile phone. This option is only for Zong customers and Zong prepaid customers Today we will take a look at Zong Balance Check Code.
How to check balance with Zong Balance Check Code
|Balance||Minor Company Charges||*222#|
- All Zong Prepaid customers can use this option irrespective of what package they are on.
- The prices are excluding all taxes.
- Standard taxes would be charged on each transaction.
- Codes can be changed by Zong anytime!.
- Company’s Terms and Conditions apply and can be read on the Zong website
Also Read: Zong Internet Device Packages